Finding Student Debt Relief For Thousands of Americans
Higher Level Processing, Inc
535 East First Street
Tustin, CA 92780
- The total outstanding student loan debt in the United States is estimated at $1.41 Trillion
- It is the second highest level of consumer debt behind only mortgages
- 37% of federal student loan debtors have missed at least one payment
- As many as 1 in 4 debtors are in default which carries multiple penalties
- When in default, the entire balance of the loan is due and payable immediately
- There are 44.2 Million Americans with student loan debt.
- 70% of recent graduates holding a bachelor’s degrees have student loan debt
- Undergraduate student loans average $6,682 – $8,430 per year
- Default will result in garnishment of both tax refunds and wages
- A student loan default will negatively affect the loan holder’s credit rating
- Outstanding interest will be added to the principal amount
- Collection costs can run 24% to 40%
- Some state boards will revoke or suspend a license to practice – impacting professions such as teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, etc
Whether you are a Millennial, Gen. X or Baby Boomer, Higher Level Processing has helped people just like you qualify for a student loan repayment and loan consolidation program. Don’t make the mistake of assuming you won’t qualify for a repayment program. We pleasantly surprise our client’s every day.
- There are nearly 70 repayment and loan forgiveness programs at the federal and state levels
- The breadth of program types is far greater than most people assume
- Some programs are based on socio-economic status and other programs target loan holders in specific geographies or professions
- Unfortunately, the organizations closest to the loan holder don’t benefit from these federal repayment programs and don’t recommend them as they should.
- As reported in 2016 by U.S. News and World Report, “there are many lower payment, deferment and other options available…most borrowers could have prevented default from happening if they just allowed industry advocates (like HLP) to work with them.”
- The borrower does not need to be in financial distress to qualify for repayment and/or loan forgiveness programs.
See our website for an interactive summary of the federal programs available:
We Called HLP
Our deep knowledge of loan repayment and loan forgiveness programs, combined with proprietary systems and processes, enable Higher Level Processing to deliver superior results in the form of:
- Lower monthly payments
- Shorter loan term (faster payoff)
- Reduced total debt (repayment commitment)
Every Client is unique and our results hinge off a number of data-points. Some of the most critical are:
- Disposition and student loan type
- Current income (Adjusted Gross Income)
- Profession (unemployed or not)
- Tax filing and marital status
- State of residence
- Spouse’s loan status/type
Higher Level Processing
Our deep knowledge of loan repayment and loan forgiveness programs combined with our proprietary systems and processes enable HLP to deliver superior results in the form of: lower monthly payments, shorter loan term and reduced debt total (repayment commitment).
We are all time-poor – right? HLP manages all the complexity of interfacing with the Department of Education and the loan service companies – saving you time and the frustration.
Higher Level Processing is focused exclusively on helping people with federal student loans. We are not a bank or a lender. Our company has been presented with plenty of options to diversify our service portfolio, but we consistently decline these options. We’ll remain focused on our mission to be the best service provider in the market space we serve.
We specialize in finding the best available programs from the U.S. Dept. of Education to suit your current situation and reduce the burden of your student loans. Once you have approved our recommended repayment program, we handle all the administrative work
We have been in business for six years and have helped thousands of people from every walk of life, area of the country, and profession. We see competitors come and go, but you can count on us to be here for you now and in the future.
How We Work
HLP is a processing company at its core and we limit the scope of our business to just student loan repayment and forgiveness programs. Our processing core competencies drive higher levels of consistency drive higher levels of consistency, effectiveness and efficiency. This enables three key benefits for our clients: (i) results: HLP Clients save more, (ii) quality: we deliver a great customer experience, (iii) simplicity: we take an arduous process and make it easy. The diagram below highlights both the rigor of the HLP process and our success in minimizing the time and effort required from our Clients.
GotZoom meets, or exceeds, industry standards for security and compliance. Our proprietary platform safeguards our client’s personal information. We comply with relevant financial services standards (e.g., SSAE 16 Type II SOC 1) and our back end systems utilize Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 and the data centers are SAS70 Type II compliant.
No Upfront Fee & Free Consultation
So give a us a shout before you make another student loan payment. Our consultation is free. Give an HLP Adviser a few minutes and we’ll provide you a savings estimate. Then YOU get to decide what to do with all the cash you’ll save.
Contact HLP at: